Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask permission first!!!

+3
Roan Oakranr
Agent Of Chaos
Asakura Spirit
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ask permission first!!! Empty Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:05 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Before you create a mission, whether it is a demon hunting mission or a human hunting mission. Ask permission first and one of our Admins or Mods will reply and either say yes or no depending on the mission you propose I.E
they will say no if:
>You repeat the same mission.
>You propose a potentially "Hurtful" or "abusive" missions to other people...I'm not sure how you would do that but if you do it will be declined ASAP and if you do create a thread without permission, if it is your first time, you will be forgiven and not get an infraction, the thread will still be removed. However, if it is your second time or more, you will have an infraction slapped onto you.
>You make a mission consisting of just one fraction, it cannot be only demons hunting non-existant humans or humans hunting non-existant demons or witches. If you would like to start a mission, kindly put it here with some details on the objective and who will compete.

By Mori~ P/s: To those whom PM to the moderators or administrators for missions permission will receive an infraction. Here is the exact place to ask for a missions.

Last edited by samanth_a on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added rule.)

2Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Id like to request to go on a mission by myself with no technichian if thats ok, i want to eat more souls Smile

~AOC

3Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:13 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Hmm, you would want some more weapons to partner up, any weapons that would like to join AOC please PM her, otherwise, this mission is accepted

4Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr
[Meister] 5-star Technician

If Hinamori agrees, can we go find some souls?

5Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Roan Oakranr wrote:If Hinamori agrees, can we go find some souls?
Suuuure, go ahead! Fine by me, your lord and master XD

6Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:04 am

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

No i want to head out by myself without assistance Smile Is my mission accepted?

~AOC

7Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

sure go ahead

8Ask permission first!!! Empty mission request Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician

I am about as eager as Black Star [just not as lax XD].

I would like to request a mission for me and Chaos [my weapon] ASAP please.

The type of mission: I don't really have a preference, either Demon or Human will do mwahaha

Ren "The Man From Hell"

9Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:28 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Witchhunter wrote:I am about as eager as Black Star [just not as lax XD].

I would like to request a mission for me and Chaos [my weapon] ASAP please.

The type of mission: I don't really have a preference, either Demon or Human will do mwahaha

Ren "The Man From Hell"
Hm, very well, but if you do go on a mission, a meister of your level will get wounded...come to my Infirmary [soon to open] afterwards.

10Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

Hinamori has a good question. Where do we go to get Kishin eggs?

11Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Roan Oakranr wrote:Hinamori has a good question. Where do we go to get Kishin eggs?
Because just sparring against pre-kishin will get boring, its not just kishin eggs its witch souls too, just wanted to point that out, you get them from requesting for missions or winning spars, now I'm going to put a rule in from now on, you can only have 1 mission every 3 days, this way people wont abuse the system, anyone who requests for more than one in the 3 day period will be declined.

12Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:12 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Well...i just noticed this lol... whoops.

i was wondering if i could just go out and get a kishin-egg cuz i'm hungry... and waiting for a new meister is gonna be pretty long. So i was wondering if i could just go out and fight for a while Very Happy i don't wanna get rusty now do i? *sneezes* Achoo!! *female voice* Awww and i wanted to use my blades...ah well, violin is fine with me XDD tee hee

13Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:38 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

You may Smile please come back here and place your mission report once your done ^_^

~AOC

14Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Well since im now HDN's Meister now, do i need to enter this mission also?

15Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Black_Star wrote:Well since im now HDN's Meister now, do i need to enter this mission also?
Yeppers ya do, you have to hold him [lolololol] and fight with him...

16Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

Yeah so here I am again, the unstoppable juggernaut ~

I would humbly like to request another mission please, arigatou ~

~Ren "The Man From Hell"

17Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Accepted. Please make your way to the mission area Smile

~AOC

18Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

hm i was wondering.. where do we post our reports after we finish a mission? if its here then ill post it here after *someone replies so that i don't double post XB*

thanks
- Zenbunny

19Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:34 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:hm i was wondering.. where do we post our reports after we finish a mission? if its here then ill post it here after *someone replies so that i don't double post XB*

thanks
- Zenbunny
Meh you dont need reports but if you insist pm it

20Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:35 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

really? well, on the last page, AOC said to post a report after your done...if we don't, the all the better! XD

21Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:21 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:really? well, on the last page, AOC said to post a report after your done...if we don't, the all the better! XD
Nah I dont need reports but if AOC wants one PM her it, thats only if she insists though, otherwise im not to bothered.

22Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:20 am

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

When i said report i means simply post here that your mission has been completed, as CB here is anly allowing so many missions per so many days XD its simply so we know when your mission was completed Smile

~AOC

23Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:49 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

oh ok that clears things up XD i hate making reports >_

24Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Oki then, Our mission is complete, since CB lost interest.

25Ask permission first!!! Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:19 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

YAY! *high-five's B_S*

that was actually a really good tasting soul. XD it was a bit spicy with a hint of peppermint.

EDIT: um.. can i go on another mission now? i'm sorta hungry.... again... and noone's posted here....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum