Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uneven ranks between meisters and weapons

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Im noticing theres a huge power gap between meisters and weapons right now, because the meisters faction are making all their new members realy high ranked to begin with instead of making them all 1 star like they are supposed to, where over in our weapons faction, we are starting from the begining. This is causing some problems, because the technitians are too higher level to weild the weapons! Could we please get this sorted so that all members (exept admin) start at (1 star) meister level, and same for the weapons? Its realy ruining the experiance of RP Sad

~AOC

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Thank you for your feedback AOC.

We will reply your suggestion shortly. Smile

With sincere, Admin.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Agent Of Chaos wrote:Im noticing theres a huge power gap between meisters and weapons right now, because the meisters faction are making all their new members realy high ranked to begin with instead of making them all 1 star like they are supposed to, where over in our weapons faction, we are starting from the begining. This is causing some problems, because the technitians are too higher level to weild the weapons! Could we please get this sorted so that all members (exept admin) start at (1 star) meister level, and same for the weapons? Its realy ruining the experiance of RP Sad

~AOC
The reason for that is, the first few members of a faction need to be high, say there were 50 members in a faction, all 1 star, now thats a little hard for 1 single commander to handle am I right? So far I myself have put 2 people as "peons" that includes yourself, those are above recruits I did this out of good will, and if you would like to start off as a recruit just say and Ill demote you. I also appointed an Elite in my faction, acting as my VC just as Death has done. There is also a reason for me personally appointing SoulBoy as a 4star meister, that reason is because well, he's the only one left that can actually be my meister, and I'm sure, that you want a meister too, it makes the whole RP-ing experiance funner and more Soul Eater realistic. If you have any other complaints, do not hesitate to post them.

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

I have no problem with people being a high rank, but i was just thinking it would be better to appoint them once we had more members lol maybe you should post a list of all the ranks in the correct order? Because im a little confused over where i stand XD

~AOC

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Oh, I think i get what you mean now.
Are you saying that we need to arrange the new recruit weapon or miester as the lower officer before seating them to a higher rank?

No worries Aoc, our factions leader will monitor and evaluate again everyone, so they will decide again the member wether need to be demote or need to be promote since our forum is having a new journey, so we need to have someone to lead everyone even they are new. Smile

So please do not hesitate to provide feedback again if there are still having confuses. Wink

Last edited by samanth_a on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing an alphabet.)

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

~ Topic answered, closed~

With sincere, Mori [Admin]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum