The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 017: Holy Legendary Sword 2: Drunk, Defeated, Bought, A Virtue?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

samanth_a

Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]
Episode 017: Holy Legendary Sword 2: Drunk, Defeated, Bought, A Virtue?
第十七話「聖剣伝説2~飲む、打つ、買う、いっとく?~」

Here we can talk any thing about the episode of Soul Eater or predict the up coming episode.
Be sure use [Spoiler] tag, there is some anime fans haven't watch Soul Eater, Okay?

Friendly reminder to all Soul Eater World members, please refrain of advertisement, spamming, flaming and inappropriate languages.

Please take a read on Rules & Regulation, FAQ. Welcome to Soul Eater Witches Library.
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

Witchhunter

[Meister] 1-star Technician
[Meister] 1-star Technician
Spoiler:
This is probably the last of the Excalibur running joke episodes, THANK GOD because any of them were starting to bore me. Oxford the dork with the pointy glasses or eyebrows decides to have a go at the legendary sword, and this time: HE ACTUALLY PUTS UP WITH THAT THING!!! [shock] until the very end when the same result happens anyway...this episode is pretty hilarious, definitely the better of the two Excalibur episodes/although not quite as good as the first.

This episode is good, made me laugh quite a bit XD

View user profile

Asakura Spirit

Death Weapon Commander [Admin]
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]
Witchhunter wrote:
Spoiler:
This is probably the last of the Excalibur running joke episodes, THANK GOD because any of them were starting to bore me. Oxford the dork with the pointy glasses or eyebrows decides to have a go at the legendary sword, and this time: HE ACTUALLY PUTS UP WITH THAT THING!!! [shock] until the very end when the same result happens anyway...this episode is pretty hilarious, definitely the better of the two Excalibur episodes/although not quite as good as the first.

This episode is good, made me laugh quite a bit XD
*cries* I wasted 25mins of my life watching that filler *cries some more* whyyyyy XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum