Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character?

3 posters

Choose Your Most Favorite Witch Character

Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_lcap20%Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_lcap0%Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_lcap0%Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_lcap80%Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? Empty Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:02 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Who Is Your Favorite Witches Character?
Beside vote for your most favorite Witch Character in the poll option,
of-course you can write down your other favorite Witch Characters as well.

My most favorite Witch Character is Medusa.
I love her snakes form offensive magical powers, an intelligent witch.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

2Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? Empty Re: Who Is Your Favorite Witch Character? Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:03 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

I'm probably gonna go with Medusa although I hate her because she's soooooooo evil lol, but she is pretty smart, you would know if your at the same part of the manga I am

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician
[Meister] 1-star Technician

In terms of actual ability, deviousness and personality I would tend to go with Medusa all the way, she's ma second favorite witch next to Blair XD. She rocks such out loud >8D

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum