Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

General RP?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General RP? Empty General RP? Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 am

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Well since i cant see people posting scripts here, why not have this section for general RP instead? Because RP is basicaly acting XD

~AOC

2General RP? Empty Re: General RP? Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician
[Meister] 1-star Technician

I don't think that's a bad idea, we can do Soul Eater RP stories or self-missions, etc.

If people were to post scripts, we would need other people for the roles [at least in my opinion]. Scripts are basically written out plots and dialogue, which is fairly similar to RP style writing, you should just combine them both into something.

Ren "The Man From Hell"

3General RP? Empty Re: General RP? Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Hmm, not a bad idea, although we haven't got many people here yet, so I'm gonna decide to wait until we have more members, then if nobody still posts any scripts I will put this into action

OOC: I think this would be better in suggestions.

~Thread moved to Suggestions~

4General RP? Empty Re: General RP? Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

That's right, this is a good idea but all we need is not only quantities of members.
Since SEW still a ''baby'' we will need times to gather new members and we need their cooperates as well to not make the messiest in our RPG.
So now we will drafting it while we gaining new and proper members, then we will announce the establish of our RPG, okay? Wink
Enjoy your stay with our current forums and apologize if there's some disappointed for the moment.

With sincere, Mori.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]