Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

partnerships in profiles!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1partnerships in profiles! Empty partnerships in profiles! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:28 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Since i figure its gonna get real confusing about who's who's weapon and meister, could we please have another option underneath out post profile that states who we are partners with? Like we had one for (god knows why) do you like chikens? Or location?

~AOC

2partnerships in profiles! Empty Re: partnerships in profiles! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Agent Of Chaos wrote:Since i figure its gonna get real confusing about who's who's weapon and meister, could we please have another option underneath out post profile that states who we are partners with? Like we had one for (god knows why) do you like chikens? Or location?

~AOC
Good idea, let me setup an infirmary and ill get right on that.

3partnerships in profiles! Empty Re: partnerships in profiles! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:32 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

whee thanks Smile You guys are FAST O_O

~AOC

4partnerships in profiles! Empty Re: partnerships in profiles! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Agent Of Chaos wrote:whee thanks Smile You guys are FAST O_O

~AOC
hehe, thanks, i was just browsing the site because I was bored Neutral infirmary is setup im about to go put in your suggestion, check your profile in about 2 mins

EDIT: actually i just did it lol

5partnerships in profiles! Empty Re: partnerships in profiles! Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

You did a very good job Cb-admin! Cheers!

~ Topic answered and done as per requested. closed~

With sincere, Mori [Admin]

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum