Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission 2: Death City shakes! This place is undead tonight!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician

It was midnight again at Shibusen University, the moon was shining and illuminating the school grounds when two girls interrupted class and started to scream.

Girl 1: "Did everyone hear? People have been found dead outside, there all over the place [shivering] they say it was the work of a deadly group of human soul devouring demons"

Girl 2: "No one has been able to find a trace of their souls after they kill, they just...disappear. We're looking for volunteers to handle his dangerous matter, Shinigami-sama wants to know if someone would take care of this as soon as possible, he doesn't want the rest of his students panicked anymore"

Ren gets up with his hands in his pockets and walks over to the two girls, then motions to Chaos with an evil look in his eye "Chaos, looks like the death gods are smiling on us tonight, let's go!" Ren then placed his hand on one of the girl's shoulders and said: "It'll be alright, we'll take care of this"

With those last few words Ren pushed open the door and proceeded to find their prey.

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

*Chaos stood up alongside her partner, a large grin on her face. This assignment held promice of at least two souls.*

''I guess we will be heading out then.''

*Chaos followed Ren out of the door, her hands behind her head as she left the room to persue the assignment her and her partner has taken up*

~AOC

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

Ren walked down the large stairway into the heart of Death City, the atmosphere was very disturbed and highly permeated with the stench of death. He walked alongside his partner Chaos until the blood curdling screams of victims snapped his attention.

[SCREAMS!]

"Sounds like fun, I do hope I don't get any blood on my jacket this time [sighs] it took me 3 hours to clean it from the last battle. I can feel something about these enemies this time...they seem more coordinated"

Ren said with his eyes focused to a point, ominous and full of blood lust.

"This group seems to be attacking randomly still, but more organized ~ plus they seem stronger and even more sadistic this time. I can just barely make out the presence of two more demon souls"

Ren turned to Chaos "Let's move on this, they seem like they might actually give us some sport for a change" Ren said laughing as he headed down the alleyways of another district of Death City.

As soon as he turned the corner, he saw two woman and a man cornered and pressed against the railing of another stairwell, and then...as if time had stopped suddenly, both demons closed in on them and with their many arms and claws hacked them to pieces, spilled their blood along the ground and ate their souls.

"Oh yes, these are different" he said as the demons spotted Ren and took off after him and his partner.

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

*Chaos looked up. indeed these pre-Kishin where very different, and indeed they were far more coordenated then the previous lone- prekishin. These PK (pre-kishin) where more like wolves, obviously prefering to ware down their prey in small packsand share the kills between themselves. Chaos nodded, and took stance, ready for her partners signal to rampage*

''lets do this.. you give the signal..''

~AOC

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

The demons approached Ren and Chaos from both their left and right, one demon then disappeared and went for Ren's stomach with outstretched claws from its right hand hoping to draw first blood, the other demon then went to attack Chaos from her left and appeared behind her hoping to spill blood along her spine.

"Damn, not good" he said as he fell flat to his feet narrowly dodging the demons claws but drawing blood along the skin. Ren quickly ran after Chaos with his right hand opened as his eyes stopped while the other demon swiped at her from behind.

"NOW!!!"

[time stood still for a moment then]

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

*Chaos suddenly darted forwards into her partners hands, becoming his weapon as soon as her hand met his. As a result, the two PK's that had tried attacking her collided, hitting eachother instead of their intended target.*

*Chaos loaughed loudly; she was itching to strike them all down then head home for a cuppa (lol XD)*

''Lets do this Hunter, lets PLAY!''

~AOC

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

They Pre-K then separated into two sides and attacked from each side of Ren, as soon as he grabbed a hold of Chaos. "Their movements are fast, but slightly out of rhythm let's keep it that" he said as he darted away instantly when one demon plowed his claws into the pavement.

"Missed me!! nya nya!!" out of the corner of his eye the other demon's fangs were about to touch him in the neck. Ren quickly spun around with Chaos in his right hand and leapt to a safe distance then leapt forward and aimed Chaos down in a vertical slashing motion.

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

*A satisfying gush could be heard as the pre-kishins blood splattered across the pavement, its head rolling on the ground. This swift decapitation roused Chaos, and she began to laugh as the other pre-kishin looked confused at their brother being slayed within a split second. This confusion only lasted a moment or two.*

''here they come Very Happy''

*Chaos braced herself and waited for orders*

~AOC

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

OOC: This was in the wrong topic so I moved Smile ~moved to weapon & meister missions~

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

OCC:Thanks for the move CB, just offtopic but HOW did you move it? i have no idea how to move threads lmao

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

Having defeated one of the Pre-K demons, its blood lay strewn along the night surface of Death City, the other Pre-K demons then glared with red tinted eye as they separated once again forcing Ren and his weapon "Chaos" to give chase.

"Fine by me anyway, don't have anything better to do at the moment" Ren said cracking a grin on his face, slightly bleeding from his neck. Ren clasped into Chaos and ran as fast as he could down one separate alley way ~ he knew that if he wasn't careful...he would run into a dead end.

Or maybe that's what he was hoping for...

Demon 2: [drooling and seething] Look...what...we...caught!!"

Just then as Ren turned the corner and ended up deserted from Shibusen, he smelled the decaying rank odor of the other two Pre-K demons as they closed in on him for the kill. Ren leapt into the sky as one demon flew along the bricks of a nearby building hoping to take him by surprise, the other just stood there...and didn't even move or flinch.

"He must be the leader of this group of rebellious filth" Ren said to Chaos.

Ren followed along the walls of the building and met the demon head-on, throwing out a kick to its midsection while spinning his body around and holding onto Chaos. The demon dodged it and leapt behind Ren as it aimed down with its sharpened and glistening fangs along Ren's spine and back legs.

"TOO EASY MONSTER!" his eyes flared with rage as he spun around meeting the demon's arm with his leg and blocked it down into the side of the building. Using this window of opportunity to his advantage he trapped its arm in the bricks, then swung his right arm outward and threw Chaos right at its head.

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

OOC: at the bottom of the page it says "Moderate this forum" and click that Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum