Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should We Have Clans?

+4
Death Kumori
Agent Of Chaos
Black_Star
Asakura Spirit
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Clans, yes or no?

Should We Have Clans? I_vote_lcap100%Should We Have Clans? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
Should We Have Clans? I_vote_lcap0%Should We Have Clans? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Should We Have Clans? Empty Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Please vote either yes or no, decide whether we should make clans on SW, IMO, it'll be fun, so i'm putting yes.

OOC: this poll will last 3 weeks

2Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Clans would be nice, but try believeable clans like the star clan which is in the anime and i shaill lead!!

3Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Black_Star wrote:Clans would be nice, but try believeable clans like the star clan which is in the anime and i shaill lead!!
Wait a second...VAS WAS WRONG! the star clan is a clan...hmm, yes if you wish to make the star clan, you would have my permission...but we will wait until the vote unanimous

4Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Im all for it, however.. if things get otu of hand, i will not hesitate to bring it to the other admins attentions and have the whole idea removed. Take this as a premature warning before it actualy happens, iv seen clans go bad etc before on other forums, one forum was actualy ruined completely by the whole clan war issues, so lets try kick it off to a good start and keep it that way Smile

~AOC

5Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Agent Of Chaos wrote:Im all for it, however.. if things get otu of hand, i will not hesitate to bring it to the other admins attentions and have the whole idea removed. Take this as a premature warning before it actualy happens, iv seen clans go bad etc before on other forums, one forum was actualy ruined completely by the whole clan war issues, so lets try kick it off to a good start and keep it that way Smile

~AOC
I totally agree, first off DO NOT START CLAN WARS there stupid dont even rival another clan lol, we're all here to just have fun

6Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Eh? What are we waiting for, somebody make a clan section! XP

We're gonna have to put a limit on the number of clans though....or else we'll end up with a million clans with only 3 members each. >_>

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

7Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:10 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

clans have to be approved by 3 members of the admin group. To validate a clan, it must have a captain, vice captain and 1 regular member. It is ok for a clan to have just a captain and vice when it starts off to give it a chance, then they have 3 days to recruit at least 1 member, or the clan is shut down as it doesnt meet requirements.

A clan's captain mey step down from his or per possition at anytime they choose. In this case, the vice captain will be premoted to captain (unless the current vice captain is unsuitable for the job) in which case Admin will pick out an existing member of the clan to take over.

If at this point the clan member chosen to take over is only one of the few in the clan, they will still be premoted to captain. If the members quota falls beneath the forum limit of 3 (Captain, vice and at least one regular member) the clan receives a further 5 days to recruit another person to keep the clan stabalised and valid. If they fail, the clan is shut down.

~AOC

8Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

i like the idea Very Happy adn i think Chaos did a really goodjob of making those rules. But becuase we don't have that many people still on SEW, i think that maybe 3 clans right now is too much. just a suggestion but why don't we have like 1 or 2 clans to start off?

- Zenbunny

9Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:09 am

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician

Yeah Clans need to be a specified number of people, they are groups and groups need to consist of more than just a few teams or so. Consider the whole clan Black Star belongs to [forgot the name off hand] like when he told Tsubaki the true meaning behind his tattoo, that was a "clan" we could merge meisters and their weapons into something like a group perhaps.

10Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 am

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr
[Meister] 5-star Technician
[Meister] 5-star Technician

Yes, ipropose that HDN and I become the leaders of the great and power ful Pie Clan. All you would need to join is a love for pie!

11Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:20 am

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

"What's your clan motto?" "We like pie, who doesn't"

"I'll create the world's most pwnsome meister and weapon clan mwahahaha"

12Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:16 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:i like the idea Very Happy adn i think Chaos did a really goodjob of making those rules. But becuase we don't have that many people still on SEW, i think that maybe 3 clans right now is too much. just a suggestion but why don't we have like 1 or 2 clans to start off?

- Zenbunny
Yeah, me and the other admins decided over having 2 clans to start off with.

@Pie clan ppl you'll have to wait until we hav more members sry

OOC:NEW AVVYS!!Should We Have Clans? Th_SoulEaterBlair-6I have no idea what the hell this is but its cute Razz
Spoiler:
Should We Have Clans? Shakei10

13Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Yeah, that's right Wink so when we are done we will announce the good news okay?

Whoa~ *thumbs up* Blair!!! *huggles Raidy-kun* You are great! Now we got blair! teehee~ Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

14Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 am

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

me and shinigami sama death will open the first two clans. Me, *PIEMANOFDOOM* and death spoke over msn last night about it, but ifwe were to set up one clan for now, as a prototype, it might be better.

~AOC

15Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Oh! Thank you Aoc-chan! I saw the clan and it's great to have one at the moment Very Happy

So the permission for the clan i will make it into the forum follow as admins suggestions okay? Wink

Everyone, thank you for the valuable suggestion to SEW! Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

16Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Anytime ^_^ i love being an admin here, always so much to do its brillient!

~AOC

17Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:33 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

occ: does this mean the pie clan is gone?!? D:<

because i can't find the pie clan anymore.... XS and we qualified for the rules anyway... :p
could i get an answer please?

thanks
-Zenny

18Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Erm....was the clan approved by 3 admins before it was made?

19Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:39 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

No it wasnt unfortunatly, thats why it was shut down. please get it approved of by 3 admins, and we will move the thread back to clans Smile

~AOC

20Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Oh, alright....since I wasn't online yesterday, I wasn't sure if it had been approved.....also, I thought we had agreed to only have 2 clans as of now. @_@

*does a manly thinking pose*

OOC: HDN, I like your signature...you have great taste. xD lmao

21Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Well iv set up a clan thats been approved of and all, and theres the pie clan but thats not been approved yet, so i guess theres one more slot left for now XD

~AOC

22Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:03 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

CB and I are going to create the other clan. CB wanted to bring the Kumori clan to SW when we made the site, but that was before I knew Soul Eater had clans. xD

And this clan needs no approval, because I pwn all BWAHAHAHAHA!!! >8D

23Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:10 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

oh so the pie clan wasnt' approved? i thought it was... becuase chaos told us that we needed a cap, vice, and member.. so i thought he was going to approve of it, samath_a aka. mori-chan was the 3rd member so i thought she approved of it too.. and..... *o.O* oh... :p guess it was just 2 admins... XD ah well, we can resurrect it later in the SEW years. XDD

well, that makes sense now!
oh and do we have like similar things like on BW, of noble and just plain clans? ecept here it might be called great or something?

oh and thanks kumori XD i like your siggy taste too
mwahahahahahhaa.
o.o

24Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

*cough* im a girl *cough*

Lol just get it approved, and your pie clan is more like a club -_- XD

~AOC

25Should We Have Clans? Empty Re: Should We Have Clans? Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

lawl i know and *cough* sorry, thinking of something and fingers forgot to type *cough* the "r" *cough*

and yeah i was thinking of that "clan" was starting to become a "club" lawl anyway...*searches for another admin*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum