Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Empty Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Welcome to Bloodseige Headquaters. This clan has been approved by the following admin:

.*PIEMANOFDOOM*
.Death kumouri
.Agent Of Choas

The Bloodseige Clan are hardcore soul collectors, and love to be out fighting making themselves stronger and more fearsome. This clan is NOT to be taken lightly, as we are known to go out on huge tournaments to see who can gather the most souls. Honour is the lifeblood of our clans walls, break this and you will be killed (or demoted lol).

Here are the rankings:

Massacre general (IE: captain): Agent Of Chaos
Gore lord (IE vice captain): Witch Hunter
Gore lord (IE Vice Captain):

Unlike most clans, there are two Gore lord ranks. This means i have two second in commands.

Current ranks you can obtain:

Elite Blood Caller
Blood Caller
Elite Blood Whisperer
Blood Whisperer

More ranks will be added as more members join. Please respect all members of this clan a all times. Failure to do so will result in demotion or in severe cases, clan banishment. Ye hath been warnethed.

This clan is the first official clan on SEW. As the Oldest clan, our members have most respondibility. I dont want to see our members running around carelessly.

Right.. all forum rules apply here, and here are some extra rules for you. Joy.

.All forum rules apply, no exeptions.
.Do not ask to be premoted. This will result in a demotion.
.Please respect your clan-mates. They are in the same boat as you, so dont try push them off. The boat is big enough for everybody (we even have footroom).
.Your rank on SEW does NOT influence your rank within this clan. Its your contribution, loyalty and general good will that determines your rank, although the more souls you gather, the better you will look for the ladies (or men).
.Your race on SEW does not count for anything. Here, witches, meisters, pre-kishin and weapons will ALL be treated with the same amount of kindness and loyalty. We are brothers and sisters afterall!

We will have large soul collection RP's every so often.

To join this clan, please fill out the following form:

Name:
Partners name (if you have one):
Souls collected so far (or meisters and weapons killed so far if you are a witch or pre-kishin):
Why you wish to join our ancient clan:

Once you have applied, please be patient Smile

If you are not accepted for any random reason, i will personaly PM you the reason why, and tell you what you must do to be accepted. Welcome to our clan!

~AOC

2Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Empty Re: Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician

Walks in and takes a look at the place, "WOW!!!"

"Yeah hello I'd like to fill out one of those forms please, I have an unquenchable thirst for power, to get stronger and to spill enough blood to fill an ocean. What do I have to do to get accepted to this pwnsome clan XD"

*he sits down and waits*

*pops Soul Eater into his laptop and watches it until he shrivels and decomposes*

3Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Empty Re: Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

You are already accepted, your my vice Smile make yourself at home Very Happy

~khia

4Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Empty Re: Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:20 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

"Yeah I know hehe, just making a little joke to pass the time"

Ren sits down on a couch and hopes for more applicants to walk in the door.

"Kind of quiet around here" he pulls out his laptop and watches more Soul Eater 8D

5Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Empty Re: Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Dont worry, more people will come Smile its quiet because advertising is slow ^_^

~AOC

6Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Empty Re: Noble Bloodseige Clan Headquaters Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:24 am

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

AH! We really need to finish our mission don't we >.>

Where does the time go? It goes in the toilet with all our hard earned money XD

*Continues watching more Soul Eater #_# I am a zombie, must...watch...more...Death The Kid XD* Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum