Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

~ This has been approved by me ~

What has happened so far
It has been 500 years since the last shaman king tournament. The world was finally at peace and this was a new era, somewhere to start over, that of course was until it happened. One peaceful afternoon in Japan, there were sightings of "a large red monster" however only few could see this and others just thought they were crazy. Although when some shamans caught word of this, they knew he had returned and with him his legion of evil. It is now the shamans' job to stop him for good or die trying. Or if you are Zeke's army/Zeke you kill the shamans.

This is obviously a shaman king RP and the following rules apply.

You must PM either me or Death before posting an application asking if you can.

Combinations like "halo blade" are exclusive to Leader rank & "Vice Captain" rank.

you MUST be pwnage

you MUSTN'T god-mode although im not one to talk >.>

The ranks that you may choose are as follows.

Chief Shaman [1 per each side]
High Class Shaman [2 per each side]
Middle Class Shaman [3 per each side]
[if more people wish to join, i will add more ranks.]

The application is as follows.

Name: [your name]
Side Desired: [Opposing Shamans ~ Zeke's Dark Legion]
Rank Desired: [Any from the above]
Your Appearence: [What you look like]
Weapon Used: [Sword, dagger, ect]
Personality: [Do I need to lay it out?]
Spirit Name: [your partners name]
Spirit Appearence:
Spirit Personality: [Do I need to lay it out?]
Character Bio: [What is your characters past]
Spirit Bio: [What was your spirit like before they died]

Time for my app Very Happy

Name: Raidyn Kumori
Side Desired: Opposing Shamans
Rank Desired: Leader duh :p
Your Appearence:
Spoiler:
Weapon Used: see picture
Personality: Laid back, not-easily pressured, gets serious when it comes to protecting the world.
Spirit Name: Tatsuo
Spirit Appearence:
Spoiler:
Spirit Personality: Quiet, loyal has a burning desire to overcome all hurdles that block his way.
Character Bio: Found his ability to see ghosts at age 5, he asked his parents why he could and they revealed to him the secrets of a shaman. Now 14 years old he has been training since that day, growing to get stronger to become the shaman king. What spurred him on most of all was his parents death when he was but 9 years old. They died whilst fighting an extremely powerful rogue shaman. Something in him snapped then, he unleashed a power he didnt know he had. He didnt even user a spirit, but in 3 or 4 hits he had broken nearly every bone in this shamans body.

Spirit Bio: Died 400 years before he met Raidyn, he was a loyal warrior under the king, however the king saw Tatsuo's skill in battle and how Tatsuo disliked the king very much, the king wondered why would someone be so loyal but hate me too. He figured that Tatsuo was planning to kill the king, this infact was a total lie. However he was betrayed by all his friends. One cold night they ambushed him and before he could react, he was dead. He wondered about for 400 years looking for his friends to ask them why they betrayed him.

2Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:21 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Name: Zeke Asakura
Side Desired: I'm Zeke....it's obvious. XD
Rank Desired: .....again...it's obvious. XD
Your Appearence:
Spoiler:
Weapon Used: Spirit of Fire
Personality: If you know who Zeke is, I shouldn't have to say.
Spirit Name: Spirit of Fire
Spirit Appearence:
Spoiler:
Spirit Personality: Again...you should know. XD
Character Bio: I'll post that later, just look up Zeke/Hao Asakura on wikipedia. >_>
Spirit Bio: Same thing....go to wikipedia. XP

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

3Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Yoh Asakura

Yoh Asakura
Elite Death Pistols [Admin]
Elite Death Pistols [Admin]

Im gonna RP as a guy for once and i dun care what you think >_>...i have 2 very good reasons why i want to but they're gonna be kept secret XD

Name: Kusho
Side Desired:Zeke's Dark Legion
Rank Desired: Chief lawl Razz
Your Appearence:
Spoiler:
Weapon Used: Sword in the pic :p
Personality: Carefree, at some times is very quiet for no apparent reason, but turns into a bloodthirsty killer when it comes to fighting.
Spirit Name: Ryuuken
Spirit Appearence:
Spoiler:
Spirit Personality: Very quiet, uses the 'only speak when necessary' technique and very loyal
Character Bio: =Classified information=
Spirit Bio:
Spoiler:

4Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:01 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Kusho, accepted! Welcome to my dark legion of elite Shaman.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

5Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

>.> I wanted another person. Ah well, once we get enough people, we'll start up the RP Very Happy

6Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 am

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

I think this would be better in a seperate forum xD

Name: Ichiharu (xD)
Side Desired: Zeke Legion
Rank Desired: High class.
Your Appearence:
Spoiler:
Weapon Used: Sword
Spoiler:
Personality: Passive usually random.
Spirit Name: Hakai
Spirit Appearence:
Spoiler:
Spirit Personality: Wise, Tempermental and cool
Character Bio: Been training as a shaman since birth. was orphoned at the age of 5 but straight into the hands of a elder shaman of the village and trained for life.
Spirit Bio: Rarely talk of it.

7Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:26 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Ichiharu, accepted! Welcome to my dark legion of elite Shaman.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

8Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

*sigh* i need people to join me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sits in a corner and cries*

OOC: B_S you need to PM us before you post an app but never mind ill...let you off if...you JOIN ME nah jk

9Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Asakura Spirit wrote:OOC: B_S you need to PM us before you post an app but never mind ill...let you off if...you JOIN ME nah jk

Ehm doesnt say that i need to PM anyone on the first post and i was partially talking to Hao on MSN anyways and I maybe only my opinion, but I don't think you're very good Captain material, No offense but some people just don't seem to fit in leading roles.

Also to help the shaman king thing we need something more than a thread used for recruitment to kick it off i mean an RPing thread or sumthin.
Since for anyother RP forum you wouldn't just have a registration and a introduction thread would you? You'd have some sort of thing that's connected and makes it interesting right?

10Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 am

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Name: Ray Shirim
Side Desired: Opposing Shamans
Rank Desired: High Class Shaman
Your Appearence:
Spoiler:
Weapon Used: A Yo-Yo
Personality: Calm, quiet, patient, loyal, obediant, likes a challenge. Likes things to be fair. Tries to lay low, but his spirit doesn't let him do that very often.
Spirit Name: Gale
Spirit Appearence:
Spoiler:
Spirit Personality: A powerful general who fights only for victory. He has a tendency to be impatient and want to fight nonstop. However, he's very humble when it comes to victory...normally giving Ray the credit.
Character Bio: When Ray was young he played a lot of Zelda games. When he was absorbed in one of his games a kid came up and asked for candy. Ray gave him some and kept playing. It was halloween, and Ray was on the last boss of Oracle of Seasons. Then another guy came up and saw him absorbed in his game. He was hidden in a large cloak and a sunbrero. Speaking in terrible english Ray figured that he said "Do you want to face the last boss in your game?" Ray said "Yeah! Let me beat this, wait for a second." Ray didn't want to give him his candy cause he was almost there. The guy in the cloak spoke some words and then out of nowhere....this big guy came out of Ray's game!! His name: Gale. Ray was frightened but then the cloak guy explained that Ray was a shaman. After that the guy trained Ray, never taking off his cloack or his subrero. Now after his hard work he is ready for the shaman fight!
Spirit Bio: Gale wasn't ever truly from a zelda game. He was in fact, a general in the middle ages who used a flail as his weapon. He was truly fearsome and won several battles against barbaric attacks. However, at one point he tried to rebel against the king of Poland(making this up as i go a long XP) After that he dissapeared from the world, and barbaric attacks continued.

11Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:47 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

(Yay my account is back up!) Your accepted with open arms Ray ^^

@ Haru: It does say in the rules...also I could really care less whether anyone thinks I'm good captain material or not, I'm just doing this for fun to get away from people crowding over me because I'm in in RL

12Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Empty Re: Shaman King RP ~ Zeke's Return. Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

do we have enough people to start this rp?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum