Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clash of the Dual Weapons!....HolyDeathNote and Ray's mission area

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Zenbunny was just walking along with Ray. They were both partnerless so Ray and Zenbunny were acting as a dual weapon pair... *i smell something...*

occ: anyone care to mod the kishin here? ANYONE will do ^^ thank you if not.. then we'll mod it by ourselves...

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

"Really?" Taking out 2 pieces of pie and a can of whip cream he gave one to HDN. "All i smell is this amazing homemade pumpkin pie ^^"

"B-t-w" *Gulp* Ray was talking between mouthfulls of pie. "what's our mission again?"

(OOC: HDN, what's our environment like right now?"

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

hmm... ok then.. i'll be writing that now ! XDD

Ray and Zenbunny were walking down a small, dark alleyway, ray came out and whipped out two pumpkin pies but Zenbunny didn't think that thats what he smelled...

Ray.... when i give the signal... transform ok?

without waiting for a reply, Zenbunny walked on... to find that mysterious ticking noise... along with that strange, not pumpkin pie, smell..

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr
[Meister] 5-star Technician

*On about the third level of a fire escape, you can barely see someone watching them*

Yummy, yummy...*He whispers*

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Finishing his pie, Ray swallowed the last of it. In a real low whisper Ray answered, "okayz" Ray could tell something was botherin HDN.....

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*The Kishin jumps off the fire escape, to another across the alley*

You two look quite yummy...

*Jumps into the alley, a few feet behind Ray*

Tasty, tasty, tasty...

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Spinning around, Ray sees the Kishin. Dang.....HDN hasn't given the signal yet....what do i do?

"^^ Oh, um....here, want some....um pie? I still have one more slice left." Taking out a piece of pie and putting whip cream on it, he gave it to the Kishin. "It's tasty tasty tasty.....and yummy too" HDN?

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*Zenny's left sword arm lashes out and tries to tangle the kishin in its chains*

Eh... sorry about that ray... seems that your gonna have to wield me...

*zenny transforms into his two chain swords and leaps into Ray's hands*

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

"Eh.....umm okayz...." Ray just went with it....although he knew this might not end well....

Knowing how to swing swords however, he crossed both arms: Sword in each hand, and made an x-slice at the kishin

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*The kishin jumps back, dodging the slash*

Come now, you can do better than that...

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Hopefully, He threw one of the swords at the kishin, holding onto the chain to reel it back

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

hey.. come on ray! i think you can do better than that! *thoughts going through Ray's mind*

here....*zenny shows how ray can throw the white blade at the kishin, and sort of will it to bend *the chain of course* tor the right, so that it stabs into the kishin... unexpectedly*

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*The kisin jumps backwards to dodge the attacks*

My, my, my...

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Just like a sword, just like a sword, just like a sword Ray starts to think that HDN is really just a sword, instead of a person. This way it would be easier to weild HDN. In doing so, Ray is a little less nervous.

Dashing through the alley-way, with HDN in hand, taking a leap into the air and slashing the Kishin.

Then after a downward slash, Ray imagined the chains to bind the weakened Kishin. After doing so Ray slashed the Kishin with an X slice

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*The Kishin dodges the first couple slashes, but gets caught in the chains*

my, oh my...

*Squeezes one of his arms close to his body, and pulls it out to block the slash, somehow wearing a black glove now*

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

"Your dead-meat" Ray Had the Kishin where he wanted him. HDN bounced off of the Kishin's block, and Ray took one of the swords into the Kishin's head.

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

oro? ray? i think... stay away from that glove.... i feel some energy coming out form it... it doesn't seem natural... o.o *oh yeah and one more thing.... i think there's a kishin behind us now... *

occ: roan... if you will, all the stuff pertaining to the first kishin in red and the second in blue... like everything ^^ thanks :p

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*The first Kishin smirks*

Right...

*he disappears from sight before the attack reaches him. But it was completly unseen. In, literally, a split second, he disappeared. He is standing behind HDN and Ray, still smirking*

Dont worry, I cant read your minds. At least, not exactly. I can sense your fear almost perfectly. And you can come out now...

*A second kishin steps forward, but he is different. He looks like a normal person in a black suit. The only odd thing is a pocket watch in his hand that emits a loud tic-toc sound*

Might as well.

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

((OOC: btw did we ever describe the first Kishin?))

"....." So the first kishin can teleport....?Or does he just have extreme speed? Ray jumped into the air and landed 5 feet away from the first Kishin, then stabbing a sword into the ground he did a handstand on it. Then next he spun around the blade, (making him spin while doing a hanstand ontop of the blade's hilt.) Then he threw the other blade towards the first kishin. IN doing this the blade was a tornado type attack

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*Before the attack reaches them, the Ksihin disappear, showing up a few feet behind Ray. The first Kishin is standing kind of hunced, an insane grin on his face, clothes in rags*

Fear, it smells so good...

*The second looks at Ray*

My friend is kind of stupid, but he understands what you fear, which is good for our attacks, sort of...

*He holds up the pocket watch for Ray to see. The numbers arent numbers but strange symbols*

I can do some time travel. Stoptime here.

*He disappears, appearing a few feet away*

And start it back here. That is the ticking your friend heard, iwas moving closer to you.

*The first kishin laughs maniacally*

And the thing he smelt was me! I release a 'vaper' you could say, which makes people afraid. And when you cant figure out where its coming from, you get more scared...

*The second hits the first on his head*

I thought we were gonna keep that one a secret?

OOC: yay, long reply!!^^

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Finishing his spin, Ray launches away from the kishin off of the hilt of the sword. Taking the blade with him he lands with a slide: Hearing what the Kishin said while he did this. He kept a mental note and then ran again towards the kishin. His first move was to throw his left sword towards them.

Then expecting the movement of the kishin he made a sharp 180 degree clockwise. The blade/chain followed the swinging movement. Then Ray stabbed his sword forward.

(Basically Ray's attacking behind him if and while the kishin try to go behind him again)

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*Both of the Kishin leap away at the sight of the sword. The first, lets call him Hark, is not the brightest. He sees an opening, and runs behind Ray to head butt his lower back, which would effectively knock him over to finish the job. Smirking, he lowers his head, and runs at Ray. He stops, feeling a warm liquid drip down his head. His eyes widen as blood drips by them*

Damn...it...

*He falls down, dead as a doornail. The second looks at him, not seeming to care. He is up on a fire escape, easily avoiding the danger of the blades Hark didnt think about*

I knew hed die like this.

*He jumps down from the escape*

I must applaud you. YOu are the first I have ever seen to take him down at all, and we have fought over 100 meisters and weapons. Yes, I know exactly what you are and what your trying to do.

*He holds up his watch. It starts to sway side-to-side*

Watch closely, as I tell you of a wondrous place that can come again, if you help me...

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Ray wasn't going to be fooled by a kishin. He threw both swords to his far left and right holding onto the midpoint of the chain. Then he climbed up the fire escape with his swords dangling behind him. Ray jumped into the air and landed behind the kishin. Next he controlled HDN to wrap around the kishin in chains.

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*The kishin doesnt move as Ray does this*

Interesting...

*When Ray appears behind him, the Kishin turns around very quickly, adn just before Ray entangles him in the chain, the Kishin does a powerful punch to Rays left ribs*

I no longer wish to do battle. But we will meet again...

*He starts to fade away*

Feel free to eat him, though. I dont care about him anymore...

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Ray clutches his stomach as he spurts out blood from his mouth. "GAH!-" Ray drops HDN the pain searing in his ribs. "Dan-guuh.-we let-him get" Wincing in pain Ray finished his sentence," -away...."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum