Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask permission first!!!

+3
Roan Oakranr
Agent Of Chaos
Asakura Spirit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:35 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

you know what.. imma just double post becuase noone has posted...

can i go on another mission while i'm waiting for a new partner? (we somehow need to advertise.....not on BA...)

i'm sorta bored.. and itching for a fight... CB-sama?

27Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

HolyDeathNote wrote:you know what.. imma just double post becuase noone has posted...

can i go on another mission while i'm waiting for a new partner? (we somehow need to advertise.....not on BA...)

i'm sorta bored.. and itching for a fight... CB-sama?
JOO ARE ACCEPTED JOO WILL FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!! *drags HDN to thread*

28Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:11 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

HDN gets dragged over.... well.. thanks... *folds hand across chest*

29Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

I would like a mission and for someone to kick aires into making them, or make them for him Twisted Evil
Or even if the mission was a spar i wouldn't mind!

30Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

...spar...you...say...your mission...is to spar me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay 3 spars at once!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lets gooo!

31Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Ok!

You make the spar field?

32Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

I'd like to request a mission for Holy_DeathNote and I to accomplish. If that's okayz with Holy_DeathNote?

We'd be like liz and Patty were before they met Death the Kid. On the streets using each other as weapons. Cause, that's all we can do

right Holy_DN?

33Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:49 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

you can call me zenbunny, ZB, HDN, Zenny, or... well.. variations and variations of those XDD i've also aquired BZ for some reason.. ¬_¬ ZT... XDD

yeah its fine with me.. as i'm waiting for CB-sama and me to finish our spar...

won't we need to hunt two souls now? because we're two weapons or what?

34Ask permission first!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask permission first!!! Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Zen Buny? O_o i'll just stick with HDN
and yea, I'd say so, 1 for each of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum