Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+10
Shinigami_Kid
Witchhunter
SoulBoy
Hinamori
HolyDeathNote
Aries
samanth_a
Asakura Spirit
Yoh Asakura
Death Kumori
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:14 pm

SoulBoy

SoulBoy
[Meister] 4-star Technician

Ugh! Nice to see you too, ChickenBoy! By the way, no dissing Soul Eater or me will kill you! Haha, just kidding!(Or am I)Hmmm......

27Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

SoulBoy wrote:Ugh! Nice to see you too, ChickenBoy! By the way, no dissing Soul Eater or me will kill you! Haha, just kidding!(Or am I)Hmmm......
lol, well I hope ya like it here...if you have any suggestions well..ya know just say

OOC: im using teh most pwnage technique ever on BW *cries with manliness*

28Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:30 pm

SoulBoy

SoulBoy

Ha ha! Yeah, I just saw! By the way, I just applied to be a weapon! I Hope I get accepted!

29Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:02 pm

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

SoulBoy wrote:Hi guys! You might now me as MoonCutterIchigo on BleachWorld. I just recently got into Soul Eater and I must say that it is amazing! Some of the othre anme/manga I like is Naruto, Bleach, FMA, Vampire Knight, Code Geass, etc. I like to play sports like badminton and football. I like to skateboard. Hmm....I like to listen to rock music and write. Of course, my favorite character is Soul Eater. By the way, ChickenBoy and Vasto,(I presume)he's better than Death! Very Happy

Welcome to SEW! *hugglez* Hmm... I believe you don't know me... Teehee~ Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

30Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 pm

SoulBoy

SoulBoy

samanth_a wrote:
SoulBoy wrote:Hi guys! You might now me as MoonCutterIchigo on BleachWorld. I just recently got into Soul Eater and I must say that it is amazing! Some of the othre anme/manga I like is Naruto, Bleach, FMA, Vampire Knight, Code Geass, etc. I like to play sports like badminton and football. I like to skateboard. Hmm....I like to listen to rock music and write. Of course, my favorite character is Soul Eater. By the way, ChickenBoy and Vasto,(I presume)he's better than Death! Very Happy

Welcome to SEW! *hugglez* Hmm... I believe you don't know me... Teehee~ Very Happy
Ha ha! Thanks for the welcome! You might not know me, but I've seen you around BW and *ahem* the unmentionable site.

31Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:23 pm

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

SoulBoy wrote:Ha ha! Thanks for the welcome! You might not know me, but I've seen you around BW and *ahem* the unmentionable site.

Teehee~ Very Happy unmentionable site eh? so how do you feel in our Soul Eater World?

How do you describe on the unmentionable...? Very Happy

Of-course we are glad to have some new member like you be with us MCI-kun. Right everyone? *hugglez*

So what is your name do you preferred in SEW for us to address you?

32Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:34 pm

SoulBoy

SoulBoy

Hmm...I still haven't decided yet, but I guess you can call me Boy or SB. It's fine if you still want to call me MCI.

33Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:00 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Well then, SB-san... Welcome to our SEW! Cheers for Soul Eater!

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home! Very Happy

*uber hugglez*

34Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Hello Death City Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician

Hello I am new to this site, but I plan on being here a lot.

Some members I can tell I know, and some I will just have to learn.

I plan on training hard and being the most powerful meister in all of Shibusen XD

[otherwise I'll be looking for fish to give Blair] hehe...

[actually that's more than likely lol], I'm glad to be aboard and I'll see you all around

OOC: Witches beware, cuz I'm aiming to make a death scythe...[laughs diabolically then falls asleep z_z]

35Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Hello Witchhunter-san! Nice to meet you ad Welcome to our SEW! Very Happy

Enjoy your stay with us okay?
Of-course witches are welcome of you Wink

Oh and i love your avatar! Cheers for witches! Love the Blair Very Happy

Last edited by samanth_a on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-in some words)

36Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter

Thank you for the warm welcome Witch-sama!
I love anything to do with Blair, she's my kitty and I wubs her dearly XD

37Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 pm

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

O.o Your kitty? *Mori gigles* Anyhow as long as you are happy and enjoy with SEW Wink

Yes, I love Blair too! Very Happy

38Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Hiya peoples from SEW!!! and hiya mori-chan! i see yoru busy being the Witch-leader XDD

i like Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and i like blair too XDD kitty! i like cats....but i'm allergic to them....T_____T *weeps and sulks in a corner before going to sleep*

i'm currently in need of a meister Very Happy so anyone who needs a weapon....well, go to the Partner Up page!!! in the "shibusen page!!!" yay, i love sushi 8S

uh...i guess that is about me ^W^
_________________________ M

39Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Teehee~ Very Happy No problem, it's my job to take care of you guys Wink

Allergic with kitty? Poor Zb-san.. *huggles* Kitty is so cute as Blair! Very Happy

Yeah! Such a great weapon are here everyone are welcome to partner up with HolyDeathNote! Cheers~Very Happy

40Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 pm

Aries

Aries
Kishin
Kishin

ah welcome to all new member... I am Aries aka Ari.... hope you enjoy yourself here...

41Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 pm

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Ari-kun! *huggles* you came back to us now is it? So you are not busy like last time isn't?

42Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 pm

Aries

Aries
Kishin
Kishin

*returns huggle*
hiya mori.. yeah i back with you now.. not sure if i gotta go away again or not but i here for a good amount of time to do my duties... how you been?

43Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:43 pm

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

T.T Finally you are with us... I am so afraid and worry about what was happen to you but yeah!

Congratulation to the won of the competition and welcome back! Very Happy

44Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

Hi everybody!!!

I saw this on google, you must me fairly new right? or the site would be bursting with people
My names Shinigami_Kid
I'm 10 years old and live in Ohio
My favorite is Shinigami-same and Death The Kid

vcbnjtu
bgfh
mnd
gh,u
nyhbgfnm
o8iujyh
ói kjyh
g kujyh
g,i
mjyh,ikujyhg,
uyht
86yrht ,79
kujyi
k7uy ,y
umjnghí
ujhiy
kujgjm

45Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Hello and welcome to SW, your the youngest member here :p

Just a note please dont spam on your messages, it is against the rules and really annoying.

46Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

I didnt spam! that was more than 10 words and i dont like being called young D:< its rude to call ppls annoying u know!

47Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

You have to understand that spamming isnt just classed as posts under 10 words it any random jibberish that doesnt have anything to do with the topic at hand. Being called young is in no way offencive and if you do start to get rude with me I wont hesitate to warn, then infract you.

48Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Shinigami_Kid, Please don't get angry, you did spam, all that random text after your introduction was the spam and annoying by making that spam, we'd advise you not to do that in future.
Thanks.

CB you remember when i was really blunt with you saying something and you disliked it.
You were pretty blunt when you answered the first time xD

49Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

I guess lol XD okay I apologize Shinigami_Kid, I hope this hasnt made you think im always mean or anything ^-^

50Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

Its coo guyz, no probloms. How do i become a wepon here?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum