Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weapon Recruitment!

+5
HolyDeathNote
SoulBoy
Agent Of Chaos
Hinamori
Asakura Spirit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Lawl, it wasn't intended for only one person.....it's just that you were the only person in that category. XD

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

27Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

well, he could have changed other's too >>>>>>_______

28Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Well you were the only 'n00b' XD

If you really feel that bad about it, I'll personally make it up to you by helping you collect some souls.

29Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Well, i AM a bit hungry....and still no-one has registered for meister....>__< and here i jsut wanted a peaceful life XE but ill take you up on that offer because if i don't then everyone else who DOES have a meister will get ahead of me and i think that CB should stay out of people's personal profiles...and i'm serious about that CB...no offense but i feel that your sorta abusing your rights as an admin. (this comment has a reason...CB-san should know what i'm talking about..... if he doens't then he should pm me...)
Arigato Gosaimasu Kumori-san! 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B 8B What a Face clown bouncy blob

30Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

Name: Cheezin Duo
Personality: Hapy nice and overal teh matr of all things
Reason for becoming a Weapon: I liek weponz and ther koolz
Motivation: 2 be koolz like Shinigami-sama
Most common weapon transformation [if you only have one just use that]: A calymoore

31Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Shinigami_Kid wrote:Name: Cheezin Duo
Personality: Hapy nice and overal teh matr of all things
Reason for becoming a Weapon: I liek weponz and ther koolz
Motivation: 2 be koolz like Shinigami-sama
Most common weapon transformation [if you only have one just use that]: A calymoore

Shinigami_Kid
Spoiler:

32Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Name: Ray Shirim
Picture of my appearace
Personality: Rather quiet, and has been called 'weird' a few times. He's really patient and can tolerate a lot. He keeps his calm in every situation (well....in most cases) Ray can be rather expressionless and boring at times, but he's a good and loyal friend. He likes to keep thing fair and everyone to be happy, so he can sound like a stuck up.
Reason for becoming a Weapon: At first he wanted to be a Meister, but he could never get that down very well. His parents stressed him out to become one. So much so that he ran away. During that time he met up with his friend 2 years older than him. His friend listened to why he was stressed and decided to see how he'd fair as a weapon. Ray did very good. He had good talent for it. Ray developed this skill and went back to his parents. They were proud of him, so they enrolled him into Shibusen.
Motivation: Fights for his friends, and for freedom.
Most common weapon transformation [if you only have one just use that]: (OOC: I noticed there was a debate whether u should stick to the 'set' list of weapons on the beginning of this topic, does that mean i can't create my own weapon type?) If i can I'd like my weapon type to be: Rapier (OOC: -,- plz don't take that in a wrong way...lolz)
The picture of my weapon form

33Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:57 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Ray wrote:Name: Ray Shirim
Picture of my appearace
Personality: Rather quiet, and has been called 'weird' a few times. He's really patient and can tolerate a lot. He keeps his calm in every situation (well....in most cases) Ray can be rather expressionless and boring at times, but he's a good and loyal friend. He likes to keep thing fair and everyone to be happy, so he can sound like a stuck up.
Reason for becoming a Weapon: At first he wanted to be a Meister, but he could never get that down very well. His parents stressed him out to become one. So much so that he ran away. During that time he met up with his friend 2 years older than him. His friend listened to why he was stressed and decided to see how he'd fair as a weapon. Ray did very good. He had good talent for it. Ray developed this skill and went back to his parents. They were proud of him, so they enrolled him into Shibusen.
Motivation: Fights for his friends, and for freedom.
Most common weapon transformation [if you only have one just use that]: (OOC: I noticed there was a debate whether u should stick to the 'set' list of weapons on the beginning of this topic, does that mean i can't create my own weapon type?) If i can I'd like my weapon type to be: Rapier (OOC: -,- plz don't take that in a wrong way...lolz)
The picture of my weapon form

eto... ray.. you might wanna be patient on your application because atm...AS-sama is sort of like in the hospital right now ^^" but i THINK i can fill in for him.... maybe... or i'll see if........ oh so we DONT" have someone else... (Thats why i TOLD AS-sama to get another shinigami-sama...but no~oo...)

so.. i might as well... do it for them... ¬_¬

Spoiler:

hmmmm... i'm gonna apply for shinigami-sama....cuz he really needs two people..

34Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:00 am

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Lolz, okayz.... btw what happened? why he in hospital?

35Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:02 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

eh it doesn't really matter but he just has a sickness and well... yeah... this is the 2nd time.... hope he's ok... he told me it might be fatal.. o.O

36Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:04 am

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

D= dang, that rlly stinks

37Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:12 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

yeah oh and try to keep your w-.. wel... Always keep your word count on a post 10 or above or it will be considered as spam... just a reminder XDD

yeah... hmm... *shimmys over to the ...uh.. someplace...*

38Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:26 am

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

HolyDeathNote wrote:yeah oh and try to keep your w-.. wel... Always keep your word count on a post 10 or above or it will be considered as spam... just a reminder XDD

ZOMG! XP I forgot.....wow, this might be hard to do on this site..... Btw, i think there's a way to make it so no one can post less than 10 words. It'd be a good idea to turn that system on (another suggestion -,- dang, i'm on a roll today =.-)

39Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:30 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

well....i'm only a regular member.. your gonna have to bring that up with the admins and uh.. you should post that suggestion in the suggestion section somewhere in the top of the forum....

40Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:38 am

Ray

Ray
[Weapons] Recruit
[Weapons] Recruit

Ray wrote:
HolyDeathNote wrote:yeah oh and try to keep your w-.. wel... Always keep your word count on a post 10 or above or it will be considered as spam... just a reminder XDD

ZOMG! XP I forgot.....wow, this might be hard to do on this site..... Btw, i think there's a way to make it so no one can post less than 10 words. It'd be a good idea to turn that system on (another suggestion -,- dang, i'm on a roll today =.-)

Oops, i lied.....i checked the admin panel back on my forum.....there's no such thing. Although u can post the minimum amt of words for topic titles =o

41Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Lawl, HDN-kun, what's this about there not being a Shinigami-sama? I've ALWAYS been Shinigami-sama here, and me resigning to join the Kishin side was just a joke. XP

Anyways, CB-kun is no longer in the hospital, I've chatted with him on MSN the last couple of days. But he has been told to rest up, so he's not as active as before. No worries though, he seems to be doing just fine. ^^

On another note, as Shinigami-sama, I will step in and accept you as a weapon. HDN, would you be so kind as to show him the basics? (the first soul collecting thingy XP) Normally it would be CB to do that, since he's Deathscythe, but you went through the process, so you probably know more of his methods than I do. xD

42Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:58 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

it was o.O? lawl... i didn't notice that... and WHY DO YOU BOTH KEEP CHANGING YOUR NAMES??!?!?! it gets me confussled... ¬_¬

oh yeah and uh.. yeah... ray i'll show you the basics.. uh... maybe tomorrow... i need to sleep... *yawn* its like 3:00am right now XDD....and i'm gonna go watch the new james bond movie.....XDD

heya....shini-sama... tell CB-sama that i hope he gets better....and scold him for me to learn to take better care of himself....¬_¬

43Weapon Recruitment! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon Recruitment! Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:54 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:it was o.O? lawl... i didn't notice that... and WHY DO YOU BOTH KEEP CHANGING YOUR NAMES??!?!?! it gets me confussled... ¬_¬

oh yeah and uh.. yeah... ray i'll show you the basics.. uh... maybe tomorrow... i need to sleep... *yawn* its like 3:00am right now XDD....and i'm gonna go watch the new james bond movie.....XDD

heya....shini-sama... tell CB-sama that i hope he gets better....and scold him for me to learn to take better care of himself....¬_¬
I'm sorry mother I will take better care of myself next time XD Yeah just to make it official

Ray
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum