Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Becoming a Meister

+4
SoulBoy
Asakura Spirit
Roan Oakranr
Death Kumori
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Becoming a Meister Empty Becoming a Meister Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:44 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

If you wish to become a Meister, here is where you may apply. Just fill out the form below, and it will be rviewed for acceptance.

Name:
Style/Personality:
What kind of weapon you weild:
Reasons for becoming a Meister (optional):
What you can contribute (semi-optional):
Other details about your character:

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

2Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 am

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr
[Meister] 5-star Technician
[Meister] 5-star Technician

Name: Roan Oakranr
Style/Personality: Funny, laid back when relaxing or with friends. One of the most serious people you could meet when in battle. Fighting style focuses mostly on slashing.
What kind of weapon you weild: Large sword of a blood red color
Reasons for becoming a Meister: I wish to help remove the world of the Kishin/Kishin Eggs.
What you can contribute: I am a master swordsman, practicing daily.
Other details about your character: Wears a red/yellow/orange robe, has red hair, and likes to spar and fight.

3Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Roan Oakranr, you are accepted! You are now a 5-star technician. I hope you have luck in finding a weapon. Very Happy

4Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Im telling you know that MCI has joined the weapons and is a 4 star meister, XD no seriously, he's gonna be my Meister so...yeah...im gonna go change his rank..lol

5Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 pm

SoulBoy

SoulBoy
[Meister] 4-star Technician

ChickenBoy wrote:Im telling you know that MCI has joined the weapons and is a 4 star meister, XD no seriously, he's gonna be my Meister so...yeah...im gonna go change his rank..lol
Ha ha, it's fun to have connections!lol Now I don't even have to apply! Heh heh, what's up, Vasto?

6Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

SoulBoy wrote:
ChickenBoy wrote:Im telling you know that MCI has joined the weapons and is a 4 star meister, XD no seriously, he's gonna be my Meister so...yeah...im gonna go change his rank..lol
Ha ha, it's fun to have connections!lol Now I don't even have to apply! Heh heh, what's up, Vasto?
Damn right! *Takes a mighty symmetrical pose* *hands MCI a special bade with 4 stars on, this one is special because there is a demonic blade ontop of the stars*

7Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 pm

SoulBoy

SoulBoy

ChickenBoy wrote:
SoulBoy wrote:
Damn right! *Takes a mighty symmetrical pose* *hands MCI a special bade with 4 stars on, this one is special because there is a demonic blade ontop of the stars*

*Tales the blade* Thanks, CB. This means a lot. Come to think of it, this will have 5 stars if I train hard enough!

8Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

SoulBoy wrote:
ChickenBoy wrote:
SoulBoy wrote:

*Tales the blade* Thanks, CB. This means a lot. Come to think of it, this will have 5 stars if I train hard enough!
Thats right *sticks thumb up* Work hard, and come recieve your training!

OOC: we better stop convo-ing here lol

9Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 am

Agent Of Chaos

Agent Of Chaos
[Weapons] Peon [Admin]

Erm.. id just like to point out that making all the meisters that have applied so far have a high star rank is a bad thing to do, as over in the weapons area, we begin at the begining, so when ameister goes over to our weapons area, they are going to be too strong to weild our blades :S Could you please reset everyones rank to 1 star to make it fair, otherwise nobody will be weilding weapons for a VERY long time, and its kinda upset the ballence XD Having a high rank right away kinda ruins the point of the forum; your supposed to RP and grow strong with your blade, for fun, but its no fun when you start off being stupidly strong. I have no problem with admins being a very high rank, but regular members realy need to start off at the begining 1 star Smile

~AOC

10Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Eh? What's up with all the chatting in my recruitment thread? >.<

AOC, I don't really see how you can be saying that when I've only recruited one meister. The other was approved by CB so he could have someone to weild him (since I have a weapon and he needed a meister that was strong enough)

And the reason I made my first meister so high in rank was to match the way the weapons are ranked. There is CB, who is the highest rank, then there's Ally who is an elite death weapon, so why shouldn't I have one meister who is high ranked?

I hope this doesn't sound harsh or anything, because I'm not trying to be. I appreciate your concern, but I assure you that it's nothing to worry about. And if you have any questions, concerns or comments, don't hesitate to mention them.

11Becoming a Meister Empty My app: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:58 pm

Witchhunter

Witchhunter
[Meister] 1-star Technician

Name: Ren "The Man From Hell" Koizumi
Style/Personality: Funny, spastic and conservative [when serious: calm yet evil]
What kind of weapon you wield: Not yet determined, there is something to still be discussed with Agent Of Chaos [on this forum] - but I would like for her to be my weapon XD
Reasons for becoming a Meister (optional): I want to see how much stronger I can get with the aid of my weapon, and vice-versa. I've always like the relationships between weapons and technicians [meisters] it leaves a unique impression on me whenever I see it and watch the bond become closer.
What you can contribute (semi-optional): My RP skills, they pwn ~ nuff said XD, plus I am a very active member of forums and I can do a lot with what I have.
Other details about your character: Dresses slightly goth [similar to Death The Kid] but has a more cyber/punk flair with his clothes. He wears his hair in a ponytail that [length-wise] runs about down to his shoulders, he likes necklaces and anything shiny, has multiple rings and claws on his fingers and always insists on eating miso soup when taking a bath [personality quirk]. His favorite color is red and at times he can be a womanizer like Maka's dad XD.

Ren [Witchhunter]

12Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Witchhunter, you're accepted. Please go to the weapons faction to officiate the pairing with your weapon.

13Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:05 am

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Name: Black_Star
Style/Personality: Agressive, hyper, Can be intelligent, Can be passive, just uniquely myself.
What kind of weapon you weild: Preffered Weapon: Knuckle weapon, if not that Dagger.
What you can contribute (semi-optional): I have good Hand to Hand skills and will happly become anyone's friend, But beware xD
Other details about your character: I'm guessing whatever you imagine me as, basically Black Star im guessing haha.
Can be funny, random, quiet at times.
Ok im out of ideas what to write, bounce

14Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:15 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Oi oi!

Black_Star, you're accepted. I see you've already requested a parter. Good luck, I hope your wavelengths match! xD

15Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Name: Death Kumori
Style/Personality: Shinigami-sama...enough said. XD
What kind of weapon you weild: Deathscythes...duh. XP
Reasons for becoming a Meister (optional): I'm no mere meister....I am shinigami-sama! >8D
What you can contribute (semi-optional): I made the site.....nothing else needs to be said. XD
Other details about your character:.............>_>

16Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

ZOMG, that Death Kumori guy is so pwnage...just look at his app!!!

Man, you're soooooo cool, we're gonna make you shinigami-sama right away!

Now go, be the most pwnage person on the site like you are! XP

17Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 pm

Yachiru

Yachiru

Name:Yachiru
Style/Personality:Actif,play full, can play dum Razz, but still I'm smart¬_¬ can be sometime over protectif and nice
What kind of weapon you weild: Anykind of sword
Reasons for becoming a Meister (optional):My mother was wonce a meister but she died -__- So I'm continuing her dream as well mine...
What you can contribute (semi-optional): Well I guess I traine alot whit many sword!
Other details about your character: Pink hair, little of height, black jacket and where a mini skirt.

18Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Yachiru:
Spoiler:

19Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Name: Black_Star
Style/Personality: Meh you'll see
What kind of weapon you weild: melee weapons mostly (sword, dagger, fist weapon and such)
Reasons for becoming a Meister (optional): Kishin seems deserted.
What you can contribute (semi-optional): dunno.
Other details about your character: IMMA BLACK STAR!

20Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Umm.....am I in a position to deny anything right now? XD You're accepted. xD

21Becoming a Meister Empty Re: Becoming a Meister Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]