Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café

+2
Asakura Spirit
samanth_a
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr
[Meister] 5-star Technician

*Sips the coffee*

Ah! Hot!

*Pulls a bottle of water out of a pocket*

That feels better...

27Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Oh! Are you okay? *Mori runs to him and seeing he got himself a water*

Phew... Gosh... You two have to get a <spartan> trainer to teach you how to make coffe! "Mori said to the fairies*

"No!!!" "Yaiks! I hate spartan!" *Fairies are panic and flies around Mori*

Teehee~ Very Happy So the trianing will start tomorrow! *Mori ebil giggles*

Here, as an apology from us, this is free for you Roan-san! Snowy snow snow snowy!

*A cup of mocha ice-blended appeared infront of Roan-san*

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13888909996

28Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*Finish the last donnuts *It was sooo good -w-

*See Roan*Hey^^!!What up?!

*Look at the window where was a spectaculer aurora and start daydreaming*-w-

29Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:50 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

*Mori seeing Hina-chan daydreaming and using her magic spell makes the sweet & fresh smells around Aurora cafe*

My dear, you will be relax in such beautiful scene... *Mori smiles* Let's go, don't disturb the great scene that Hina-chan enjoying now...

"Yes Your highness!" "Yes! Your highness!" "Hey don't push me!" "Aw! You are the one push me at first!"

*Mori turns to fairies with her madness red color eyes* Be sure not to disturb our guest *Mori said*

"Yes! Your highness!" "Yes! Your highness!" *fairies aware that Mori is angry and flies away to counter*

30Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:14 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*stop daydreaming*¬_¬ it soo quiet over here is it normal...?? Hummm I dont like this><''

We must get this place more actif people!!!><

31Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:32 am

samanth_a

samanth_a
Witch Leader [Admin]
Witch Leader  [Admin]

Oh, where is my manner? I can't let a lady waiting for me! *Mori walks to Hina-chan and bow*

Oh yeah, recent;y our forum quit slow... Kinda headache when looking for more advertising everywhere though.

But yeah, no worries... everything will take some time. be patient on it Wink

32Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Oh it's ok Mori chan^^

*Look's back at the window... and wacht the beatiful scene of aura and say* I can easly fall a sleep... just by wachting the scene...

33Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*Walks over to the two ladies*

Hows it goin?

34Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Fine thx! ^.^ *Hug*

Well do you wanna eat some donnut? *Pull out a plate of donnut's*

35Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*runs in and steals 2 donuts on his index finger and thumb and sits somewhere nibbling at them.*

Hmm, what flavour?

36Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

Sure.

*Reaches to take a donut, but the ones he was going for were snatched by Black_Star*

Hey, that wasnt nice.

37Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*still nibbling looks up hearing Roan*

Hmm?

*continues nibbling looking at Roan for a reply*

38Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

o.o... Ok um... you din't need to grave the donnut that way... anyway... What flavor you wanted Roan kun? ^.^

39Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

Dont know, any kind I guess.

40Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

oki!! *Pull out a basket of donnut of under the table*

There plainty of flavor so just choose one ^.^

41Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*Pulls out a chocolate donut*

Sweet.

*Takes a bite*

42Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Tehehe ^w^

*Grave a straberri donnut and start eating it*

43Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*Finishes the chocolate, takes a sprinkled one, plucks a sprinkle off, and flicks it into her hair*

He, he...

44Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

=.= ... Dont mess with my hair! *Grave the basket of donnut and put a dozaine of donnut on him*

*Get of the sprinkle of her hair* ...

45Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Roan Oakranr

Roan Oakranr

*Starts eating his way out of the donuts*

Yum. Thanks!^^

46Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater Witches Aurora Café Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

=.=; ... *Look back at the beatiful scene out side*

>.> *Nibbling a another donnut*

Borring...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum