Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collect Your First Soul!

+3
HolyDeathNote
Agent Of Chaos
Asakura Spirit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Eeeehhhhhh?

A stamp, eh? *his hand appears from within his robe*

Shinigami CHOP!!!

*shinigami chops both of them*

Spoiler:
That's my stamp. Time for the soul collecting, ne?

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

27Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Meh...that hurt... *regenerates somehow...becuase CB-sama somehow made it so that i can regenerate...from a "friends" inflicted wound...*

Ok lets....GO!!!!!! *Zenbunny steps through the gate...out into a world unknown...

As he starts walking down, he pauses, takes out a chair and sits down, silently waiting for any enemy or for BS-kun to fine his way here...

28Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Nani? Could BS-kun not withstand the shinigami chop?

He could be dead...maybe we should check on him.

Oi oi, I like the looks of this place!

OOC: Does that scream "shinigami-sama" to anybody? xD

29Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:38 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

occ: hmm when you say check on him.. i'm guessing the real shini-sama in the anime would say something like this "did BS-kun not survive the shinigami-chop? ah well, leave him be. If he wants to die, then let him. bai!~~~ XD just my thoughts

anyway, since CB-sama is not on...i think, would you mind rp-ing the kishin? XD

30Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

OOC: Hmm....ok....but don't you want your partner here? xD

I'll play the pre-kishin until CB returns, but tell me how you want to do this. Whether you wanna wait for your partner, or go solo, etc.

31Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:16 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

well...i dunno...maybe ill hunt for myself on the first run because i want to know what my limits are...but i'd rather wait for B_S...rawr... idk....hmm.... maybe i should jsut hunt on my own... and then he can run in when he gets back!!! yeah thats a good plan..

Zenbunny gets up from the chair to notice that the town has a lot of dust in it...but not enough for him to have severe sneezing. ah well, first things first... *zenbunny starts walking down the lane...transforming his left arm into a black blade...

32Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

((OOC: I'll now be RPing as a random pre-kishin. I'll still RP as myself as well, but I'll distinguish which one I am in the post))

*A pre-kishin can be seen in the shadows eating a human soul. He turns around and notices Zenbunny and Shinigami-sama behind him*

Oi...your souls must be tasty....come here!

--------
Shinigami-sama: "Hai hai, you're up Zenbunny. No dying now! *waves*

33Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:28 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

eh.. that doesn't put a lot of pressure on me at all now does it shini-sama?

occ: damn *forgive my choice of words* i need a good siggy right about now XP

Oh yes my perfect kishin *licks his lips* ill come to you. except maybe you'll come to me... there there, be a good kishin and come to me... or at least lets have your soul come to me... *Zenbunny lunges, while transforming his right arm into a white blade.* **he throws his left hand by the chain and tries to entangle the kishin within its eager edge!*

34Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Shinigami-sama: No pressure, just do your best zenbunny-kun!

-----------

*The pre-kishin smirks, then twists and turns out of zenbunny's reach*

Hehe....you a weapon, eh? Never had one of your souls before!

*lunges a claw-like hand at zenbunny's chest*

35Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:38 am

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*now its zenbunny's time to smirk* You fell right into my trap...

he quickly ducks under the kishin's arm swinging his white blade right into the kishin's side. Then he wraps his now "on-a-chain-blade" 3 times around the kishin effectively blocking its movement. *crap... not now!* ah...ah....achooo!!!! * zenbunny goes flying back and Poofs! in a cloud of smoke....

Awww i can't believe this happened here and now...*pouts*

36Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Shinigami-sama: Ano? *tilts head*

Pre-Kishin:.....What...was that. I thought I was a goner. >.<

37Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:29 am

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

OOC: Im backz!! and Vas your Shinigami-sama is getting better. I'm RP-ing the kishin now right? Ill be harsherererererer than you vas O.o

*The kishin licks his blade*
mmmm....It's going to be fun eatin' you...a manlady eh? i dont like hitting manladies...you'll have to attack me first
*He shrugs*

38Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:05 am

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*Sigh* Starting without me?
I wanna help too!

39Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Oi, Black_Star-kun! Ithought you were dead.

Oh well, off to the pre-kishin now! *gestures toward the fight*

40Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 am

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

OOC:Well.. To put it plainly i was asleep. I live in england xD and as i see me and HDN maybe in too different of time zones to be partners *sigh*

Nope, that can't kill me

*Looks around*

He's not here now...

41Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Black_Star wrote:OOC:Well.. To put it plainly i was asleep. I live in england xD and as i see me and HDN maybe in too different of time zones to be partners *sigh*

Nope, that can't kill me

*Looks around*

He's not here now...
*He notices that the weapon has gone*
aw, my dinner has gone...
*He runs towards the gate at full speed*
ILL EAT YOU TILL HE/SHE GETS BACK!!!
*He attempts to jump over the gate but as soon as he touches it, he is sent 500 feet back*
Man, I thought that would work...oh well...

42Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*Looks through the gate and shrugs*

Ok then..

*walks through the gate, keeping aware as he walks in.*

43Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:31 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Black_Star wrote:*Looks through the gate and shrugs*

Ok then..

*walks through the gate, keeping aware as he walks in.*
*he gets up and rubs his head*
ouch...
*He runs at the Miester at full speed and slashes a BS with a small dagger

Last edited by ChickenBoy on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

44Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*Steps a side, trying to place his left hand on the kishin's arm holding the dagger
aim to hit the Kishin's stomach with his right elbow.*

Don't get too cocky, Hehe.

45Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:39 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

awww this sucks now... well... *sniffs* i guess i could try out my other form...

hiya! * my left arm turns into a violin and my right arm turns into a bow.*

*starts playing a sadistic tune*

the notes slowly go along as the music starts but at the last moment when it seemed liek the kishin was in a daze, they flew out toward the kishin and wrapped him in a jumble of musical notes. As the kishin was wrapped in the notes, zenny (my name is zenny now that i've changed into a female) decided to dance a little in the music.

EDIT: ah, so BS-kun si back! yay, here i go! *turns into a violin and then leaps into BS-kun's arms.*

46Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:awww this sucks now... well... *sniffs* i guess i could try out my other form...

hiya! * my left arm turns into a violin and my right arm turns into a bow.*

*starts playing a sadistic tune*

the notes slowly go along as the music starts but at the last moment when it seemed liek the kishin was in a daze, they flew out toward the kishin and wrapped him in a jumble of musical notes. As the kishin was wrapped in the notes, zenny (my name is zenny now that i've changed into a female) decided to dance a little in the music.

EDIT: ah, so BS-kun si back! yay, here i go! *turns into a violin and then leaps into BS-kun's arms.*
OOC: Thats actually god-modding, you need to put the music attempts to wrap him or something to that effect. I'll let you off this time, but now ya know!
*He jumps back to avoid the elbow and screems an un-holy noise to oblitorate the music
Not to cocky eh?...Same goes for you, im not your average Kishin-to-be...i just need 3 more souls...and then...hehe...Ill take a potato-waiiiit, wrong anime...ill...hehe...become...KISHIN!!!
*A blade comes out of each arm*
Time to die my little bunnies!
*He slashes at the Miester and weapon with both his arms with great speed an intensity*

47Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

Walking in the street whit the permension stamp in her hand. She walked calmely whit a book in her hand in same time reading.

48Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Hinamori wrote:Walking in the street whit the permension stamp in her hand. She walked calmely whit a book in her hand in same time reading.
OOC: the Pre-Kishin attacking you will be in red

*there is a loud scream as the Pre-Kishin had just feasted on a victim, it then sniffs*
I smell...another human...
*It licks its lips*
Mmm...this one smells powerful...and tasty...
*He looks around for the human*

49Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*Catches HDN in violin form and just stares bluntly at it, kneeling down (Dodging the attack)
putting the violin on its end balancing it on the floor and holding the handle*

Uh.. HDN-kun, Something a little more appropriate to like slicing, stabing and all would be nice.
So your dual chain blades would be great.

50Collect Your First Soul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Black_Star wrote:*Catches HDN in violin form and just stares bluntly at it, kneeling down (Dodging the attack)
putting the violin on its end balancing it on the floor and holding the handle*

Uh.. HDN-kun, Something a little more appropriate to like slicing, stabing and all would be nice.
So your dual chain blades would be great.
*He slices at the defenceless miester while he is kneeling down*
you cant dodge this...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum