Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collect Your First Soul!

+3
HolyDeathNote
Agent Of Chaos
Asakura Spirit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

Hinamori wrote:*Run twoard the pre-Kishin and same time put some wavelenthg in the blade and did a slashe to try to cut him in half...* There we goooo!!!
*The Pre-kishin is cut in half and a soul plops on the floor*

77Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

I'll be RPing as your monster as you call it Razz

Hello. My dinner has arrived. Just hand over your soul

*Stands up pulling dual guns from hosters spitting out a ciggaret and grinning evilly*

you're mine!

*Aims both the guns at S_K and fires 2 shots aiming for S_K's legs*

78Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:24 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

*wanders in*

Hai hai, I'll be watching over you, Shinigami_Kid-kun. No dying now!

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

79Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

helo pre-kishin preson
*The bulets hit hmi and eh die*

80Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

*tehn he com bac to lif becus tahts his specel ablity an kill teh monstre*

81Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Uh what? You die and simply come back to life and use a "Special skill" Ok? Right now since you're only a 1st class weapon you have no special skill and since you're without a meister and most skills require a resonance, you couldn't use your skill if you tried and getting shot in the legs would only immobilize you. Shall we restart this i'll use a different type of enemy.

And you clear something up, you won't be able to simply defeat someone in a second with some skill, put some thought into what movement you'd use in counter to what your opponent say

~Restart~
*Stands up pulling out a average size katana*

You're going to be my next enemy?
ok.

*Runs towards S_K and slices from bottom left to top right*

82Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

K gto it
*He rnu throu swrd and kill monster*

83Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Ummm....Shinigami_Kid....you really shouldn't be posting the way you are. Put some detail into it.

It's against forum rules to god-mode, which is exactly what you're doing by saying "you ran up and killed the 'monster' with your sword".....simply attempt an attack, and allow your opponent time to counter. And you can't make your attacks hit/kill the opponent. That's decided in their posts.

Also, not to sound rude....but your grammar is quite bad, and hard to understand. Please look over your words when you type them, so they're written correctly in the post.

-Death

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

84Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

Ah k, sry i nto too smrt an i gto coumputore weeks ago

*He rnu to the monster an jmp in th are thn chop dwn at it*

85Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Dont you want to respond to the move the kishin i'm playing made? i mean acknowledge like, "*Jumped just before the attack was made*" or something?

86Collect Your First Soul! - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*Grave the soul and eat it in one bite* That was go...

OCC:Where do I hap to report??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum