Soul Eater World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of Soul Eater At Your Finger Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collect Your First Soul!

+3
HolyDeathNote
Agent Of Chaos
Asakura Spirit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

**Heard the scream**Humm already another victim...

**Her rigth arm turn in to the blade of the scythe. Strat running where was the scream.**Where is that monster...

52Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*cradles the violin in both hands and aims a sweep kick for the kishin's feet with his right leg*

I'm more of a physical attack meister. i was hoping for a partner with a dagger form.

53Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit
Death Weapon Commander [Admin]

*he spots the human running around*
found you...
*He runs to the human and claws at her face*

---
hehe...
*He extents the blades, they are now about 2m long and 50 cm wide*
time to die.
*He jumps above the humans, avoiding the kick. Moonlight creates a siloet of him because of the shine it emits, he then divebombs into the human at a great speed, holding his blades in an "X" formation*

54Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

Uh.. Ok here goes nothing

*Plays HDN with a horrible screechy tone, hoping to so something like a defence spell or imobilize the Kishin*

Not working?

*Jumps out to the left side to avoid the attack*

55Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*Block his attack whit out mouving a inch and put his claws out of the way and try to cut him in half and said*Time to die...*and gave a dark look*

56Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

*The blade hits him and doesnt break the skin*
have to try harder!
*He slashes at her with his claws*

---

*He spins at a speed unimagenable and heads straight for BS*
DODGE THIS ONE MY TASTY MEAL!

57Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

*BS Jumps over the kishin
doing a forward flip aiming to kick the kishin in the head with his heel*

I'm Not your meal, you're my partner's meal thanks.

58Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

Black_Star wrote:*BS Jumps over the kishin
doing a forward flip aiming to kick the kishin in the head with his heel*

I'm Not your meal, you're my partner's meal thanks.
*The kick hits him and leaves a dent in its head, the skin attempts covers BS' ankle, while this happens he slashes at BS with his arm*

OOC: I just realised HDN & BS you need to choose either the violin or the sword for now as that is technically 2 forms. on another note too much dodging >.>

59Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*The blade hits him and doesnt break the skin*
have to try harder!
*He slashes at her with his claws*

Huh?*Back of befor he slash me and go beside of Roan**

I am going to need your help for this one...

60Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:43 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

occ: okies CB-san and wow... now look what happened now that i jsut cam beack from school XK *pouts*

a screeching noise came from the violin as B_S started playing it... *hey uh.. B_S you know.. you could just swing the violin... its sharp too you know....*

But.. ah well.. *transforms back into a human takes out a dust jar....well...you get the result* *one min later with a blunt violin* *poof...lotsa smoke appears out of nowhere...only time will tell of what it is*

61Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

OOC: im bored now so the next hits you attempt will hit and I will die >.>
blargh...
blargh...

OOC:I needz 1 more member to start up a clan with vas. anyone willing to join?

62Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Oi, you can get the kishin egg if you pull of this next move.

OOC: Don't worry, HDN...when you rank up, you'll be able to have more forms, so just work hard and eat some souls. =3

https://souleaterworld.forumotion.net

63Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

yes...

occ: yay X3 *cool i forgot this emo-icon DX i was trying to find it :p*

*lashes out with his right white blade trying to entangle the kishin within its chains*

Noo! *the sword bounces off the wall* ... -_-' looks like my aim need to be better...

*lashes out with his left black blade this time aiming straight for the kishin*

64Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:yes...

occ: yay X3 *cool i forgot this emo-icon DX i was trying to find it :p*

*lashes out with his right white blade trying to entangle the kishin within its chains*

Noo! *the sword bounces off the wall* ... -_-' looks like my aim need to be better...

*lashes out with his left black blade this time aiming straight for the kishin*
*dies...kishin egg...IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAAAAR ect..*

65Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*Zenbunny walks over and slowly eats the kishin-soul*

*burps*
excuse me Very Happy

yay, i got my first kishin soul! *high-fives B_S* occ: hmm B_S lives in england...and i live in pacific US...--_--''

66Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

Ah, your first kishin egg, ne zenbunny-kun?

Deathscythe would want to see this. I wonder where he is.

67Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 pm

HolyDeathNote

HolyDeathNote
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

occ: wait..deathscythe? you mean there is a person on SEW called deathscythe? or do you mean deathscythe as in...like the person i'm reporting into? me confuzzled...

ok, ill be sure to write a report XD

68Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

HolyDeathNote wrote:occ: wait..deathscythe? you mean there is a person on SEW called deathscythe? or do you mean deathscythe as in...like the person i'm reporting into? me confuzzled...

ok, ill be sure to write a report XD
OOC: I IZ DEATHSCYTHE YOU BAKA!!!! lol i gotta do this, theres maka-chop, shinigami chop but no Chicken-Chop. CHICKEN-CHOP!!!!

*He runs to ZB and throws him into the gate*
Remember this pain, its the pain of...NOT KNOWING ME!

69Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:53 am

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

OOC: BTW CB, You did nothing to tell us the RP strength of the Kishin, How am i meant to know whether I'm stronger or weaker, i was told nothing saything anything like, "You're meant to be of equal speed/strength" So until you get that clear try not to say things you're you're an RP master, When you're not, Infact I my opinion absolutely no one and everyone are masters of rp in their own style. But anyways, Next time Say something noting how strong this kishin is, else the person rping against the kishin knows nothing, they can expect nothing. That's why i was dodging, i had a vague opinion that the Kishin would be weak, meaning he'd be pretty much slower.

70Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 am

Death Kumori

Death Kumori
Shinigami-sama [Admin]
Shinigami-sama [Admin]

OOC: Actually, Black_Star, being that it was your first mission and all, it's normally expected for you to have a hard time against the pre-kishin. Remember, the first soul is expected to be the hardest to obtain (other than a witch soul).

71Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Black_Star

Black_Star
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]
Pre-Kishin Junior [1st]

OOC: Well i was only saying my opinion and what i thought about the fight. So it was just to explain myself and point it out though.

72Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

*Runz to th gaet and wats to gete his hadn stampd*
stamp plese

73Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Asakura Spirit

Asakura Spirit

*He stamps S_K's hand and lets him through the gate*
Enjoy.

74Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Hinamori

Hinamori
[Weapons] Peon
[Weapons] Peon

*Run twoard the pre-Kishin and same time put some wavelenthg in the blade and did a slashe to try to cut him in half...* There we goooo!!!

75Collect Your First Soul! - Page 3 Empty Re: Collect Your First Soul! Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Shinigami_Kid

Shinigami_Kid
Human

*He run throu and looks for a monster*
monster I ned a monestr!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum